6am Wednesday update – 1-29
As of 6 o’clock Wednesday morning, there are just over 5,000 customers without service. Almost all of those are in the areas most affected by the severe winter storm, in the southeast part of Alabama.
Here’s the breakdown by region of the state:
|Eastern (Anniston, Gadsden)||
|Southern (Montgomery, Auburn)||
|Western (Tuscaloosa, Carbon Hill)||
|Southeast (Headland, Geneva, Eufaula)||
And within the southeast region, by city:
Crews are already out working where it is safe to do so.
Customers with outages can report them from their smartphone at our website, or can call 800-888-2726. Thanks for your patience.
- Four years ago: Tuscaloosa Mayor Walt Maddox reflects on the deadly storm which ripped his community apart
- The people of Pratt City unite, move forward after one of their most devastating storms
- Faith, perseverance, mark lives in Dadeville four years after deadly storm
- A long road, but Tuscaloosa on path to recovery post-tornado
- Four years after tornadoes, Hackleburg’s recovery ongoing